As we approach the summer season the MCGlobe management team has been working tirelessly to ensure a fun, entertaining prison experience for everyone to enjoy during their summer break. With this season in mind, we wanted to do things totally different and introduce many new features we hope everyone will find enjoyable and exciting. Now let's get into all the new content added for Season Seven.
RELEASE DATE: June 25th, 2022 - 3PM EST
Click Here to view the time left until reset!
After the unfortunate robots data loss incident that had occurred a few days after Map 6 had begun, we have taken steps this time around to ensure a problem like that will never happen again by having our robots system completely redone from scratch. We have also decided to add a highly requested feature "Filtering" and added a 15-minute cooldown when you collect all of the income generated from your robots.
- Filtering - Players can now filter their robots by ones that have been upgraded and for ones that are not.
- Collect All Cooldown - There will now be a 15-minute cooldown when you collect all of the income that your robots have generated.
[New!] Mine Frenzy Event
Once every 3 hours, a Mine Frenzy event will begin to see who can mine the most raw amount of blocks on the server within 60 seconds. The top 3 winners will then receive rewards based on their placement in the event. The better your placement, the better the rewards will be.
[New!] Lucky Blocks
We understand how boring and repetitive mining can be sometimes. So we decided to spice it up a bit by introducing Lucky Blocks! Players now have a chance of finding lucky blocks while mining (No Enchant Required) which contain many useful rewards!
Another highly requested suggestion was a feature to allow users to give away the items they don't need or no longer want. This season players now have the ability to raffle items away in-game. For more information on how to raffle items, simply type /raffle help in-game.
We have decided to change the enchant Locksmith up a bit by implementing two additional tiered crate keys that you would receive while mining. With this change, we have renamed Lucky keys to Mine Key (Tier 1) and added Mine Key (Tier 2) and Mine Key (Tier 3).
Another completely brand new feature coming to Prison this season will be our new Skills! Players now have the ability to level up their Mining, and Shockwave skills to unlock special rewards.
🥇 Cell Top Rewards🥇
Cell Top #1: $40 PayPal OR $80 Store Credit
Cell Top #2: $25 PayPal OR $50 Store Credit
Cell Top #3: $15 PayPal OR $30 Store Credit
Cell Top #4: $20 Store Credit
Cell Top #5: $10 Store Credit
As a reminder, cell points reset weekly, so at the start of the next week, everyone has a fair shot to compete for the next week!
🥇 Block Top Rewards🥇
Block Top #1: $35 Store Credit
Block Top #2: $20 Store Credit
Block Top #3: $10 Store Credit
🥇 Prestige Top Rewards🥇
Prestige Top #1: $35 Store Credit
Prestige Top #2: $20 Store Credit
Prestige Top #3: $5 Store Credit
- Robots have been added to bundles.
- Enchant Levels Increased:
Ghastly [5,000 --> 15,000]
Token Greed [15,000 --> 25,000]
Prestige Finder [2,500-->7,500]
- You must now be at least Prestige 1 to purchase the Prestige Finder enchant.
- Redesigned Crate Selector GUI.
- Tweaked our PrisonCore for better performance.
- Fixed a bug where players would reach the block broken limit and then blocks mined afterward were not counted.
- Fixed a bug where players would not receive cell value chests after reaching the block broken limit.
- Fixed a bug where the number of blocks broken on your pickaxe would go negative once you reached the limit.
- Fixed the placeholder that would display the number of enchants on your pickaxe lore.
- Fixed the placeholder that would display your number of blocks broken in the auto sell report.